Friday, December 5, 2008

So what has The Fraidy Cat Marketer been doin' since last post?

Good question. And here's the answer.

I've put my Fraidy Catness aside and I've joined a couple of programmes, listened to some Internet marketing training and generally had a good time.

But for the moment I'll only tell you about one.

And that's ... wait for it... Veretekk.

Veretekk is a lead generation Company that has to be checked out to believe.

No! That's not hype. Just fact. Check it out for yourself.

Go here http://homecrew.veretekk.com sign up for a free silver account and start taking advantage of all the free tools and training.

Try it for a week or a month and then see if you should upgrade.

But really put it through it's paces and use the training.

eMail me at homecrew@veretekk.com

That'll do for now.

Bye.

No comments: